Monday, January 21, 2008


hey
so to link other blogs on your blog is really easy. You can add several page elements to your blog page or sidebar by clicking on "Add a Page Element". This will open a pop-up window that will allow you to add elements to your blog by clicking "Add to Blog" in the desired element section. Link List is one of the options

You can add a link list to your blog with the ability to add a link list title, select the number of items to display and sort your link list alphabetically. save changes


If you need extra help doing this or with any of the submission guidelines email me so we can set up a time to meet.

my email drearane@yahoo.com
phone 510-333-0071

1 comment:

Jane Fox/Gianna Volpe said...

Hey Drea, this is Gianna.

I added you and Rita to my links, but I guess it doesn't automatically link us together. Soooo, yeah, here's the blog I made for the class!

Gianna Volpe
(Jane Fox)